the followers like flowers.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

sacrifice plus tired!

assalammualaikum readers!!!

hye!
well it quite a long time da x updated blog. 
who cares??? taupun korang memang x pena care kan. 
been busy this couple weeks sebab nk setel tu ini kan. 
*jgn nk gebang sgt la, klu ad free time pun bkn nk updated blog kan???
anyway, I would like to thanks Encik Azman because he has full filled my needs and wants.
a lot of thanks ayah!!!
seems like I have to study harder after this.
make my old man and woman proud. how I wish!

yeah! I started my degree, and its quite awkward when somebody ask you this question. 
are you a degree student???
come on! please dnt ask me this question! 
cause I still can't believe that I'm one of them...
I was like, hey I'am the 1st year student and I d'nt even know my classmate *yup most of them. and who I'm gonna be with in the class....

this weeks I have to sacrifice to send ibu to hospital early in the morning and shoot to Shah Alam. like seriously with my dizzy head driving every morning.
I just do not have the heart to let ibu drive. she always spent her time to take a nap while I drove. even my eyelid barely to close in every second.  I kept yawn most of the time.
for sure. well anything for you ibu.

okay, my exhausted and tired time will be at the evening. after I finish my class, I have to fetch her at the hospital and get stuck in the traffic jam. fuh! yes! that's my daily routine for this couples of days. you know what? sometimes, I felt kind of enjoyed doing this. having a good time with her in the car like chat, laugh together, make a joke and share some experiences. which I'm very appreciate. the most part that I love was saw people back home at the end of office hour, the chaos. hehe. seriously. they made me laugh!

 I think maybe this week i'm gonna stay at home. 
since my car still not ready. however, I will spent this tired and exhausted day with my mom. i would love to. and now I realized how tired our parent back from work. trust me. they kind of saw bed and pillows right after back home. they will sleep early. 

oh by the way, my class has started, and I hope I will focus more in the class. so far, I got a nice lecturers.
so, that's my life as a degree student and what I have been through this couples of days. 
wish me luck dude!



butterflsays: the more you spent time with them,
the more you'll love them.

p/s: ignore the grammar!


No comments:

Post a Comment